New Dawn Camisole by Wear Ease®, a post-surgical camisole designed for women to wear after breast or chest surgery. This Velcro front closure camisole with added exterior support below the bust line, provides a new solution for post-surgical needs.
Style 905/906 New Dawn camisole features:
- Soft Velcro® front closure
- Easy donning for women with limited mobility
- Comfortable, easy to wear, secure fit.
- Built-in Shelf Bra for Support and Pockets for Prosthesis and/or Breast Forms
- Fine, no-pill combed cotton
- No inside seams
- Two Removable Drainage Tube Pouches
- Wide range of sizes from XS to 4X
- Easy to slip-on and fasten in front
- Latex Free
Inside soft latex free elastic encircles the entire torso allowing the positioning of the removable drainage tube pouches from front to sides or back according to needs. This band also provides the support of a built-in shelf bra. The drainage tube pouches can be removed and the camisole can be worn for leisure wear after surgery or during radiation.
Fitter Comments: Should fit comfortable but not too snug. Need room for holding and hiding the drain pouches.
Fabric Content: Cotton jersey; 92% combed cotton, 8% spandex .
Washing Instructions: Machine wash gentle cold. Do not use chlorine bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry low or hang to dry. Remove the breast forms before washing. When washing the breast forms, remove the fiberfill. The pouches can be washed attached to the camisole or washed separately
No Reviews Yet.