You will love everything about this bra: the support of the soft wide band and the adjustable satin straps, the convenience of the front closure and the comfort of the soft cotton body. Designed to be worn after a wide range of surgical procedures and treatments, including: Mastectomy, Lumpectomy, Biopsy, Radiation Therapy, Breast Augmentation, Breast Reduction, Breast Reconstruction, and Open Heart Surgery. You can buy the bra with all the accessories for surgery, Style 752, (a pair of pouches to hold your drains and a pair of fiberfill forms) or buy the bra with a pair of drain pouches, Style 751, or purchase just the bra, Style 750. A comfortable choice to wear during transition after mastectomy recovery. Great for daily wear and as a sleep bra.
Style 750 Allyson Bra features:
- Adjustable shoulder straps for easy fitting
- Wide bottom band for exceptional support
- Pocketed and can be worn as a mastectomy bra
- Easy to slip on and zip in front, adjustable
- Soft, comfortable, and feminine
- Colors: white, nude, black
- Designed and Sewn in the USA
Fabric Content: 92% Combed Cotton, 8% Spandex. Latex Free
Washing Instructions: Machine wash gentle cycle. For best result wash in a lingerie bag. Do not use chlorine bleach or fabric softener. Hang to dry.
No Reviews Yet.