The Sina post-surgical seamless compression bra is hygienically prepared for direct clinical use in the operating room through a pre-washing and disinfection process. It stabilizes the post-surgical site through special knitted zones on the underside of the cup; other special knitted zones and a targeted moderate pressure level support lymphatic drainage and the healing process. Seamless fabric is gentle to sensitive skin.
Our Sina bra is designed for medical professionals to apply to patients directly after surgery, so it’s only available for hospitals, retail stores, and clinics to buy. All sales are final, no returns can be accepted.
- Hygienically prepared for direct clinical use in the operating room.
- Pre-formed and flexible seamless cups ensure optimal stabilization of the post-surgical breast area with even, all-over pressure (no fixation ring around the cup)
- Adjustable, wide straps with Velcro® fasteners for easy dressing and undressing while providing exceptional comfort
- Immobilization and stabilization of the operated breast (special knitting zones in the lower cup area)
- Soft fleece on back to securely position an Amoena Compression Belt (sold speparately)
- Suitable for: Breast Reconstruction, Breast Reduction, Breast Augmentation, Breast Lifting, Oncoplastic Breast Surgeries
- Pressure level: medium
32/34, 36/38, 40/42, 44/46, 48/50, 52/54
98% Nylon, 2% Spandex Free of latex, silicone and nickel
No Reviews Yet.