The Emilia post-surgical comfort bra provides special support through seamless circular knitting technology, giving a precise fit and wearing comfort. It's designed to be worn after you no longer need compression garments but before you are ready for regular lingerie. Extremely comfortable with a high cotton content, Emilia is suitable for skin that has healed but may still be highly sensitive.
- Zip front closure for easy access to surgical site with an interior hook and eye placket for added security
- Perfect for wearing before you are ready for regular lingerie, with bilateral pockets to hold a post-surgical form securely in place
- Adjustable straps for easy fitting and wearing comfort
- Integrated mesh area on the sides and underbust area provides ventilation for extra comfort
- Repositionable Drain Pouch can attach to bottom band (sold separately)
- Suitable for: Breast Reconstruction, Breast Reduction, Breast Augmentation, Breast Lifting, Oncoplastic Breast Surgeries, Mastectomy
32/34, 36/38, 40/42, 44/46, 48/50, 52/54
69% Cotton, 25% Nylon, 6% Spandex Free of latex, silicone and nickel
No Reviews Yet.