The Torso Compression Vest by Wear Ease® is designed to provide compression for the total trunk. The length and slight A shape of this vest make it an ideal garment for women who need compression on their breasts as well as their entire torso. This vest will not roll up and is designed for the figure that may be larger in the waist, abdomen and hips than the breast/chest. Zipper closure with placket provides easy donning for limited mobility. For sizing, take measurement of bust, waist, and hips. STYLE 951- Features a V-neck. (1X-4X $10 additional)
- Adjustable and detachable hook and eye shoulder straps
- Double layer of 4-way stretch fabric developed for medical compression garments
- High cut underarm for maximum compression on the axilla
- Designed and Sewn in the USA
- Provides compression for underarm (axilla), breast, shoulder, back, hips and abdomen.
Fabric Content: Made of double layer of 4-way stretch power mesh. 83% nylon and 17% lycra.
Washing Instructions: Machine wash gentle cycle. For best results, wash in lingerie bag. Do not use chlorine bleach or fabric softener. Hang to dry.
No Reviews Yet.