Our compression vest is ideal for chest procedures (male breast cancer surgery, male chest reconstruction, gynecomastia treatment and cardiovascular/thoracic surgery). Featuring a front zipper with hook and eye and spacer placket underneath to protect the skin from the zipper. Wide, adjustable and detachable shoulder straps with hook and eyes. A 1 ½” wide band at the bottom of the vest. Drain pouches can be easily attached to inside band to conveniently manage surgical drains. See style 799. Constructed of double layer of breathable and moisture management powernet fabric. The length of the vest ends right above the navel which eliminates having to fit the abdomen.
Style 798/799 Men's Compression Vest features:
- Adjustable and detachable hook and eye shoulder straps
- Double layer of 4-way stretch fabric developed for medical compression garments
- High cut underarm for maximum compression on the axilla
- Style 799 is packaged with pair of drain tube pouches to accommodate surgical drains
- Designed and Sewn in the USA
Fabric Content: Made of a double layer of specially finished Naturexx (83% nylon/17% lycra) a powernet specifically designed for compression. Latex Free.
No Reviews Yet.