The Compression Bra by Wear Ease® is ideal for after breast surgery including breast augmentation, breast reconstruction and breast reduction. It is a comfortable bra for post-surgery and mastectomy recovery. Designed for gentle compression all around the torso for women with post-surgical discomfort or breast and torso lymphedema.
This double layer bra with high sides and built-in slings lifts the bust and provides great coverage for the under arm (axilla) area where fluid tends to collect. The wide soft under band base provides comfortable support.
Style 790 Compression Bra Features:
- Cushioned front zipper
- Adjustable and detachable hook and eye shoulder straps
- Inside pockets to hold and keep breast forms (breast prostheses)
- Soft "latex free" elastic band encircles torso, provides support and provides attachment for drainage tube pouches (style 791)
- Style provides easy and flattering fit and does not show under clothing
- Designed and Sewn in the USA
- Provides compression for underarm (axilla), breasts, back.
Fit Notes (Please read before ordering):
- Measure bust line (with a bra on) around nipple line and reference bust measurement on size chart
- Bra runs large - when bust measurement falls between sizes, size down.
- Please call us for assistance. 866-251-0076
Fabric Content: 83% nylon/17% spandex. Latex Free. New silky new fabric offers controlled compression with excellent recovery. High resistance to rips and abrasion.
No Reviews Yet.