A nourishing lip balm to heal chapped lips and to keep them soft.
Extreme weather, especially in the winter, can be harsh on your lips. Eating, speaking becomes less enjoyable when you have dry, chapped lips. It gives you a dull appearance. You are in search of a fast-acting remedy for your lips.
Alra Lip Remedy is a sumptuous balm that helps heal dry, chapped lips as it replenishes moisture and hydrates them. It restores the suppleness and softness of your lips so that you are ready for any occasion. Using Alra lip remedy regularly keeps lips moisturized and prevents chapping.
This unisex lip balm is free from any artificial colors, flavors, and fragrances.
Alra lip remedy can be used not just in winters, but all year round. It is also well-suited for lips chapped due to harsh medical treatments such as radiation therapy.
HOW TO USE?
Alra lip remedy has a clean opening design. Open the cap, give a gentle squeeze to the tube, and just apply.
Apply on the lips 2-3 times a day or as needed.
Applying lip balm is cleaner and safer with this easy-to-apply tube. This light-weight tube (15ml/0.5 fl oz) can be carried around easily in a purse or pocket.
- 100% Aloe Vera - Aloe gel has a cooling effect. It heals lips affected by UV exposure from the sun. It moisturizes lips and prevents further chapping.
- Sunflower Oil – Sunflower oil contains linoleic acid which has antibacterial properties. Additionally, it helps lips maintain moisture while improving hydration. It also has oleic acid that promotes wound healing, hence works wonders on chapped lips.
- Coconut Oil- Coconut oil is an excellent emollient. It moisturizes dry lips, reduces inflammation, and also increases collagen production.
- Honey- Honey helps in healing burns, has antibiotic properties, and is rich in antioxidants.
- Olive Oil- Olive oil is rich in antioxidants, and contains vitamins such as Vit A, D, E, and K.
- Shea butter- It not only moisturizes the lips but has anti-aging properties. It promotes collagen formation and increases the suppleness of the lips.
No Reviews Yet.