show / hide sidebar
- Garment provides compression for: underarm, breast/chest, abdomen, back and hips
- Set in sleeves for additional coverage for shoulder and upper arm
- Sewn in pads provide extra compression and coverage for the axilla
- No need for additional fasteners to hold in place
- 960: Andrea Shirt with Pads on both sides
- 960-R: Andrea Shirt with Pad on right side
- 960-L: Andrea Shirt with Pad on left side
Fabric Content: Made of double layer of 4-way stretch power mesh. 83% nylon and 17% lycra.
Launder garments according to the care tag attached to the garment. For best results, wash in a lingerie bag. Do not use chlorine bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry low or hang to dry. when washing the breast forms, remove the fiberfill first. The drain tube pouches can be washed attached to the band of the garment or separately, attached to each other.
Wear Ease Compression garments should be replaced every three to six months, depending on wear, to ensure consistent compression levels.