You will love the comfort of our Dawn Post-Surgical Camisole. And, it does not look post-surgical! Wear home a feminine and comfortable camisole that does not look like you just came out of surgery? With a little bit of lace and choice of colors (white, nude and, black) , you will appreciate wearing this supportive top during your recovery. Lingerie satin elastic and stretch lace add to the feminine feel. This "no closure camisole" is easy to step into and is made of a soft "no-pill" combed cotton to minimize irritation to sensitive skin. The detachable drain pouches provide a great way to manage surgical drains right after your surgery
The Dawn Camisole features:
- Built-in Shelf Bra for Support and Pockets for Prosthesis and/or Breast Forms
- Fine, no-pill combed cotton
- No inside seams for minimal irritation on sensitive skin
- Two matching removable Drainage Tube Pouches
- Easy to slip-on or step into
- Latex Free
- Colors: White, nude, black
- Designed and sewn in the U.S.A
Inside soft, latex free elastic encircles the entire torso allowing positioning of the removable drainage tube pouches from front to sides or back according to needs. The drainage tube pouches can be removed and the camisole can be worn for leisure wear after surgery, during radiation and recovery.
*If surgery requires more than one pair of pouches, additional pairs can be purchased under part 410.