The Jasmin Wire-Free Bra is one of the longest-serving bras in our range - and for good reason. It's made from a stretchy lace cotton which makes it cool and very comfortable - ideal if you prefer a lighter weight bra. Like all Amoena bras, its bilateral cups are pocketed to hold a breast form if you've had a mastectomy, although every woman will love the modern lacy look -- and the comfortable fit-- of the Jasmin bra. A scalloped edge along the straps adds visual interest. Now available in classic black, the Jasmin non-wired bra is a perfect everyday choice with no wire, yet excellent support.
- Jasmin wire-free bra in black, now in our permanent collection
- This is a perfect bra for post-surgery, with its high cotton content making it soft, breathable and lightweight
- The cotton stretch lace cups provide snug comfort and won't pucker; cut and sewn construction ensures excellent support
- Cotton tulle pockets hold a breast form or shaper securely in place
- Comfortable, adjustable elastic straps that increase in width to maintain support in larger sizes
72% Cotton, 11% Polyester, 9% Spandex, 8% Nylon