519 Compression Bra ABC
Features The soft cotton stretch material is very skin friendly and allows for maximum comfort. Seamless, molded cups provide compression, shape and fit. There are sewn-in side panels and a wide underbust band. Adjustable extra thin Velcro straps do not bulge underneath clothing. The specially designed pockets will hold breast forms and shapers.
Ideal for stabilizing and maintaining breast shape after surgery
• The skin friendly and the soft cotton material, allows for comfort
• Velcro straps do not bulge underneath clothing
• Seamless, molded cups for evenly distributed compression
• Side panels with anatomical seam to support shape and fit
• Front close with zipper for snug fit and easier zipping
• Velcro improves comfort and allows individual strap adjustment
• Wide underbust band for better fit and added comfort
• Cotton pockets for breast prostheses and shapers
Machine wash warm (104°F). Close all Velcro before washing.
Colors: Beige, Black, White
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have this in a white, cupless model. I had bilateral mx without reconstruction, and sentinel node biopsy. I have frequent radial nerve pain, and tissue/nerve pain associated with healing at the surgical site, including my chest and sentinel node area. This compression garment is easy to fasten with the padded zipper front. The only design enhancement that could be added is that the shoulder straps need a longer velcro adjustment, and a tab to tuck in extra strap length.