Our new Marena Caress Low-Coverage Pocketed Bra is a compression bra designed for post-acute recovery following mastectomy and breast reconstruction procedures. This bra features features front-close, detachable straps for clinical viewing and easy donning, with a microfiber 3-row hook-&-eye front closure for full adjustability. Additional features include outward facing seams that prevent suture disturbance.
Engineered with our FlexFit™ cups that integrates two cup sizes into one bra and accommodates breast volume variation between different prosthesis and tissue expander volumes. Flex prosthetic included.
This low-coverage bra is made with our TriFlex™ fabric for superior stretch, effective wicking and cooling, and Silvadur™ antimicrobial protection. Our patented fabric maintains consistent compression when stretched to avoid a binding effect for superior comfort and support. Machine washable.
- FlexFit™ pocketed cups
- Integrated Flex Prosthetic
- Detachable, slide-adjustable shoulder straps with cross back option
- Microfiber 3-row hook-&-eye front closure
- Outward facing seams
- Extended length width to avoid the inframammary fold
- Soft, elastic bottom band
- TriFlex™ patented soft stretch Lycra fabric
No Reviews Yet.