show / hide sidebar
Features Of TwinFlex Prosthesis Breast Form
- Anita Care TwinFlex Asymmetric Weight Reduce Prosthesis Breast Form is made of 100% silicone fiber material
- When in the bra the symmetrical heart shape becomes an asymmetrical breast form
- Unique technology with the Flex-Gap movement fold on the back of the breast form
- Up to 35% lighter than a full breast form made of regular silicone gel
- Particularly soft with SoftLite silicone
- Can be worn in an underwired bra due to its round shape
- Especially suitable for small cup sizes
- Can be used on both sides
- Very suitable for active, sporty women
- Compensation after full mastectomy
- Compensation under the arms
- For heavy breasts With tendency to lymphoedema
- For sporting activities
- Coloe: Skin
- Washing and Care Instructions:
- Wash by hand with liquid soap or take into the shower.
- On breast forms with a microfibre backing the fabric should not be pulled or torn when wet.
- Dab the wet textile section with a paper or cotton towel; drying time approximately 1 hour.
- Salt water and water with chlorine, sun cremes etc. are not damaging, but aggressive cleaning agents and solvents will damage the breast form.
- Pointed or sharp objects, such as animal claws can damage the film, such damage is irreparable.